Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Susan's Garden Release

Today is the focus day on the NEW release from Elizabeth Craft Designs, Susan's Garden!  Such beautiful flowers and accessories are in this collection.  All of the cards focusing on this release can be found on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.  Be sure to check it out!

My card today uses the Susan's Garden Dogwood 2 dies as well as another recent release - the Love Struck dies.


Loved making these flowers.  Be sure to check out the Elizabeth Craft Designs YouTube Channel.  Susan does great videos on flower making!  I colored my flowers with distress inks.

The patterned paper is from the Fly & Scrap collection.  I used a sentiment from the Valentine's Clear Stamps and cut it with a Stitched Fishtail Banners die.

Thank you for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen



1 comment:

  1. That heart is so pretty and I love the soft colors on this one too... beautiful design Karen!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete