Thursday, January 25, 2018

Ready for Flowers

I'm SO ready for flowers!  I don't really want summer to come (too hot), but Spring would be perfect!  Today, I'm featured on the Dare 2B Artzy blog with some BEE-utiful flowers.  (And that happens to be the name of the NEW stamp set!)


LLLLLove this set!  The colors I used to color were Copics as follows:

BG02, BG05, BG07, G40, G43, YG03, YG06, B93, B95, Y23, Y26, C1

The paper I used is from the Modern Bliss Collection.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you Karen! Summer is toooooo HOT! I'm prefer Spring with the beautiful Fresh Flowers OR FALL with the beautiful falling leaves - Aahhhhh... Your card is so pretty.. that flower is lovely and I LOVE those colors... really pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete