Sunday, September 24, 2017

Get Your Jingle On

Ready for Christmas?!  I know, I know - Halloween hasn't happened yet.  I love to make Christmas cards though - so I made another one.  This one uses the Holiday Trees and Ornaments Clear Stamps and coordinating dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:


So simple!  I embossed the background using a Spellbinders embossing folder.  Colored the tree with Copic markers (G43, G46, Y26, Y28, C1 and C3) and then die cut it out.  I ripped a piece of Soft-Finish Card Stock and stamped the sentiment on from the Holiday Cheer Stamps.  I love that sentiment!

I added some diamond dots to finish it off.  I may make multiples of this one!

Thanks for stopping by today.  My supplies list is below.

Craftily yours,

Karen

Supplies from my stash:  Copic Markers, Black ink (Dare 2B Artzy), Diamond Dots, Spellbinders embossing folder




2 comments:

  1. LOVE the embossed background and cute tree! Keep making those Holiday cards! I enjoy seeing them... just as I enjoy making them too! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete