Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Big Flower Thank You!

I've got a card today up on the Dare 2B Artzy blog!  Anyone whose been to my blog, ever!, knows I love to COLOR!  Many of the Dare 2B Artzy have a zentangle feel to them, and I just LOVE them.  Like this one from the Flowers for Mom set:



I used Copic markers B12, B14, B93, B95, B97, R24, R27, YR14, YR16 with some C1, C3 to highlight the white areas.  The paper is from the Fields of Joy collection.

Thank you for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen




2 comments:

  1. I totally get why you LOVE to color... it's not my strong suit... but it's fun to do! Your card is so pretty and that flower is colored beautifully! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is Gorgeous!! Awesome coloring!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete