Monday, August 7, 2017

Flower Lace and Flower Power

My design team sisters from the die team have been using the amazing Flower Lace dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs!  I love it so much and couldn't wait to get my hands on it.  Here's what I did using it and the Flower Power stamps and coordinating dies.


I first created a "background" page using Faded Jeans, Broken China and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide inks.  Then I stamps the flower on it and die cut it with the coordinating die.  I layered up a Stitched Rectangles die cut made from some white luster paper I had and cut the Flower Lace 1 from a piece of blue luster paper.  Then I took a piece of the scrap "background" to create the sentiment panel using the THANKS stamp from the General Sentiments set.  I adhered the card front to a card base made with 100lb Soft Finish Cardstock.  I added some lace and diamond dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen


Supplies from my stash:  Distress Oxide Inks, Lace, Diamond Dots, and Luster Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! I can see why you HAD to have it.... it's so pretty and so is your lovely card! The colors are fantastic mixed together on that flower... Beautiful!!! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete