Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Woodland Pals

My design team sisters at Elizabeth Craft Designs create such adorable "scenes" from the stamps and have inspired me to give it a shot with the Woodland Pals stamps.  Here's what I did:



I used the Earth and Sky stencil to create the background with distress inks.  Then I stamped the images into the scene.  I used the watercolor cardstock for that piece.  I then stamped the images onto white cardstock and colored them with Copic Markers (Fox:  E11, E13, E15, W0, W2; Bunny:  C1, C3, R81; Bird:  Y06, Y08, YR14).  I fussy cut out the animals and glued them to the background and then colored in the tree.  I added some pearls embellishments and the silver borders.

My full supplies list is below.  Thanks for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

ECD Products Used:
Woodland Pals Stamps
Earth and Sky Stencil
Watercolor Cardstock
Clear Double-Sided Adhesive, 6mm
Soft-Finish Cardstock, 85lb, white
Corners and Borders, Silver

Supplies from my Stash Used:
Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn
Pearls
Black and Brown Ink

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Karen! LOVE the background... looks wonderful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background you created with stencil and inks. Your critters are cute too.

    ReplyDelete