Monday, April 24, 2017

Dream Big!

On Friday, Els (from Elizabeth Craft Designs) posted a FuN instructional video using the Distress Oxides ink.  You can find it:  here!  I loved the soft feel of the background, so I used the Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo, and Iced Spruce to create my own.  Here's what I made:



The leaves were done with Peeled Paint and Iced Spruce oxides by dipping the paper into wetted ink and smearing.  LoVe these inks. 

Last week, I was involved as an assessor in a management training program.  My assessees impressed me so much that I am sending them thank you cards.  This one is for the fellow who was in my group.  
The elephant/birdie is from the Jungle Cuties stamps and is colored with Copic markers:  B93, B95, B97, G82, G85, YG93, YG95, Y15, Y26

The full supplies list is below.  Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Craftily yours,

Karen

SUPPLIES:

1 comment: