Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Butterfly Happy Birthday

As some of you know, I manage Arts Departments at a local university.  Basically, I'm the rules person in the room amongst all the artists!  Some of the staff I supervise mentioned that they like my crafts, so I started a "crafter-lunch" where I bring the supplies and teach one card for anyone who wants to show up.  Today's card features some cool new dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs:



I don't do a lot of "non-coloring" cards, but my design team sisters at Elizabeth Craft Designs have inspired me.  I really like how it turned out and hope my staff do too.

My supplies list is below.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

SUPPLIES:

Elizabeth Craft Designs -
Pair of Leaves 1 Dies
Dancing Butterflies Dies
Dotted Scallop Ovals Dies
Fitted Ovals Dies
Clear Double Sided Adhesive - Tape 6mm

Other –
Kraft and Patterned Cardstock (from Fancy Pants, My Family)
Pearls
Lace

2 comments: