Sunday, January 29, 2017

Snow-buddy Christmas

It's time for a new and optional challenge over at Christmas Card Challenges.  Christmas is a mere 11 months away.  No time like the present to get started on those cards.  This week's optional challenge is snow!  I live in Sunny No California, so I don't see any snow.  I know many of you have seen plenty of it!

Here's what I made:




I colored up this Paper Nest Dolls image with the following Copic markers:

Clothes:  R24, R27, R29, YG03, YG07, YG17
Snowman:  C1, C3, YR04, R27, Y26, Y28
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair:  E21, E33, E35

The paper is from a very old Echo Park collection.  I have had scraps of it for years and finally decided to use them.  Glad I did!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! The paper is so pretty, that image is beautifully colored and I love the sentiment! -Lori CCC DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sentiment!! I love all the red, perfect Christmas card!

    Hugs,
    Stacey (CCC DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I keep waiting for snow, too - here in Miami, Florida - LOL! Love the coloring of this cutie! I just saw that you are on the Dare2BArtsy DT! YAY! I applied but wasn't so lucky - but I sure look forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete