Monday, January 2, 2017

My Wish - Granted!

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, I am on the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog Design Team!  Woop, woop!  I couldn't be more thrilled to showcase these adorable dolls!  Here's what I did for my first challenge post:



Cute, right??  I used the adorable Some Bunny Loves You digi-stamp.  If you are a rubber stamp fan, you can also find her in rubber - here.   She is colored with the following Copic markers:

I used Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily Paper Collection along with some lace, Timeless Twine, and Nuvo Drops, Buttermilk.

Hope you join the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Anything Goes.

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I hope your Christmas was wonderful & Happy New Year!! I just got back from my trip and thought I would POP in to see what you've been up too! I checked all your past posts that I missed and you've made some adorably cute projects while I was away! And Congrats on making those amazing DT's! How exciting & fun for you! I can't wait to see more of your creations! :) I'm hoping to get back into crafting this next week before heading back to work! Glad I'm able to stop by and say HI! Have a Wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super duper BIG congrats to you! Love the colors on this sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete