Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Elizabeth Craft Designs Critter Challenge

Today is an ExCiTiNg day!  Today is the Designer Challenge on the Elizabeth Craft Design's Blog!  Whoop!  Elizabeth Craft Designs has all sorts of wonderful products, and I am so blessed to be able to showcase a few of them.

Here's my first card today (the one that is on the Elizabeth Craft Design's blog) using the soon-to-be-released Bird-Day Party Stamps from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


Copics used:  RV04, RV06, RV14, RV17, YR21, YR24, YR14, BG53, BG57, E41, E42

The images on both my cards are cut out with Stitched Circles.  The colored die cut circles on both cards is one pass with the Fitted Frames 5-Lace Circles.  The background and circles paper are cut with the Watercolor Paper, and the colored paper is Sunflower Soft Finish Cardstock.

On this first card, I daubered Tim Holtz Distress Ink in:
Smaller Circle - Broken China
Larger Circle - Picked Rasberry
Background - Fossilized Amber, Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry

I spritzed the whole thing with water and then added a little Tea Dye to the edges and layered on the pieces.  I added the cake from the Bird-Day Party set that I cut with the coordinating dies...and a couple Nuvo drops for finish.

I had some extra lace circles, so I created:


Copics used:  YG03, YG06, B93, B95, Y06, Y08, YR14

For this one, I daubered Broken China and Salty Ocean onto my craft mat and spritzed it with water and then put the paper into the ink.  I splattered some yellow Dylusions ink.  I inked the two circles the same way (larger one is Blueprint Sketch; smaller one is Mowed Lawn).  I added some lace and crinkle ribbon and finished it with a couple pearls and a sentiment from General Sentiments Stamps.

Wow, that was fun.  Thanks for hanging in with me on the longer-than-usual post.

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful, Karen! Wonderful cards and each so delicate and fabulously designed ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vibrant color choices!

    ReplyDelete