Saturday, June 18, 2016

Graphic 45 Altoids Mint Can Mini-Album

I finally get to share my Altoids Mint Can Mini-Album.  What?!  Yes indeedy, I made a mini-album that fit into an Altoids Mint Can.  It was a Cut@Home Design Team project, but I was waiting to share it here because it was a gift to my beautiful and smart niece for her graduation!  I used the re-released Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutants Collection.

Without further ado, here's my short video showing you the mini-album and how I made it:



I covered the can with chipboard and paper from the collection and added some twine and ribbon.  I also adorned all of the pages with UmWow Studio Butterfly Confetti.  Here's a pic of the outside of the can.


And when you open the can, this is what you see!


She's gorgeous, right?  I then cut some kraft cardstock into 2" x 3.25" pieces and made a tiny "scrapbook page" for each side.  I adhered them together with small paper hinges.  Here's a view of one side.


I used pictures from all phases of her life.  Here's a close-up of a few pages from the other side.


I really loved making this mini so much, that I'm going to do it again.  It's a perfect size for her to display on her dresser or tuck in a drawer.  I think she liked it.

Craftily yours,

Karen

1 comment: