Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Crazy Congrats Bird

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today with this fun graduation card for my friend's son.  I decided to make him this CAS card with the Tim Holtz Crazy bird.  I love the look on the bird's face, and imaging this must be how a newly minted adult might feel!



That gorgeous twine is Aqua Blue and Red (Firecracker) Timeless Twine, and I used some pretty Bella Creationz Sequins.  These sequins were part of a kit sold about a year ago, but there are oodles of fun sequins in the Bella Creationz Store.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have you "liked" Timeless Twine on Facebook yet?  You should, so you stay up on all the lovely twine-tastic goodness....

Craftily yours,

Karen

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute Karen. Love that image!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE! That image just makes me smile! So FUN! Have a Wonderful day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, the bird stamps are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, the bird stamps are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bird is GREAT!! cute card. always love your work. <3

    ReplyDelete