Thursday, May 21, 2015

Insta-Love Box

Karen N here from from Craftily Yours!  Today, I was challenged to do something 3D.  My first insta-love is in making cards, but I accepted the challenge, and here's what the gift card box I made:




That gorgeous twine is Natural White Timeless Twine, and I used some pretty Bella Creationz White Frost Sequins (coming soon).  I love the little extra sparkle sequins add to my project.  I used paper from one of my favorite lines, Basic Great Kioshi.  The stamps are from Bella Creationz (Oh Snap Set).

The little happy face inside the box (that holds the gift card) made me grin.  :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have you "liked" Timeless Twine on Facebook yet?  You should, so you stay up on all the lovely twine-tastic goodness....  

Craftily yours,

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty 3d project Karen!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique gift card holder! I love that it's a box and that pretty twine/flower really make this special. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful gift cardholder. Love the pretty flower.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this turned out SO cute! whomever gets it will love it. :)

    ReplyDelete