Friday, May 22, 2015

Hope and Sympathy

Late last week, my uncle passed away after a long battle with melanoma.  He was very special, and I will miss him a great deal.  After learning of the news, I decided to funnel some of my sadness into creativity and made a bunch of sympathy cards that are featured over at Cut@Home today.  They use the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations Peacock Paisley paper.

Cut@Home had sent me about four pages of this gorgeous paper, so I decided to challenge myself to make four cards out of two sheets.  Here's a video that shows all of the cards I made:



Since it's Friday, and that means Friends with Flair, I wanted to highlight one of the pretties that I made using a Unity Stamp {May Hope Sustain You}.


I am entering this card into this month's Unity {Be Inspired} Challenge as well.

I hope you all have a blessed Memorial Day weekend.

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Karen. This is a lovely card. Fabulous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences and hugs to you. Beautiful card done in a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss. You card is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete