Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happiness is...

HaPPy HumPday!  I'm up over on the Timeless Twine / Bella Creationz blog today.  Sometimes, happiness is a warm cup of coffee shared with a sweet friend.  Sometimes, coffee is just a way to make it through the day.  Either way, I decided to make a happy cup of coffee card for my post today!


That gorgeous twine is Chocolate Chip Timeless Twine, and I used some pretty Bella Creationz White Frost and Metallic Poppin Pink Sequins (coming soon).  I love the little extra sparkle sequins add to my card.  I love that the twine is perfectly coffee colored!  I used paper from Heartfelt Creations Majestic Morning (fitting, don't you think?!) and stamps from Bella Creationz (moments captured from the Oh Snap Set) and from Dare2bArtzy.  The lace is from 3 Girl JAM.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have you "liked" Timeless Twine on Facebook yet?  You should, so you stay up on all the lovely twine-tastic goodness....  

Craftily yours,

Karen



4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty - I love the sentiment and just a sprinkle of sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful card Karen! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are coffee drinkers and this is just the sweetest. I love the sentiment and how you always put the perfect papers together with your ribbons. Great design, Karen! Hope you're having coffee with a friend today! xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete