Thursday, May 14, 2015

Boots, Class and Sass

I'm sharing a fun today over on the 3 Girl JAM blog using the oh-so-beautiful Peach crinkle ribbon from the Tie Dye 3 Bundle and some pretty lace from the 3 Girl JAM Light and Bright Set.  Since this card uses the super fun Unity Stamp (Boots, Class and Sass}, I am linking up to Friends with Flair!  Happy Friday, Everyone!

Here's my card:


The pretty paper here is from the Teresa Collins Fabrication collection, and the stamp is from Unity.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Remember that you can use code KN10 on the 3 Girl JAM Store for 10% off your whole purchase.  OR you can use the code MAY to add the Pink and White bundle to your order for just $1!

Craftily yours,

Karen

16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I love how you colored the flowers in the boot.
    I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Karen!
    I need to "play" with some Unity and 3GJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and fun both! Great use of the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo, and I love the single corner decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! That stamp is one of my faves! great job, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very nice card Karen. Love the boot with the flowers in them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Karen. I like the boot vase and pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Karen. I like the doily peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your project at Unity's FWF and came over for a closer look...
    Thanks for sharing your cute card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute. I like your coloring and the doily.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Beautifully colored image! The doily is a pretty touch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. Love the image. The papers you chose are beautiful. Great card.

    ReplyDelete