Thursday, April 16, 2015

Celebrate Today

Today is my day over at 3 Girl JAM, and I'm celebrating today.  Isn't that a good thing to celebrate?!  It's Friday, and it's going to be a beautiful sunny and warm day here in Northern California.  Here's my card in honor of celebrating today!


That gorgeous lace is from the 3 Girl JAM Light and Bright Set.  I used the Daffodil ribbon from the Spring Flowers Bundle too!  That adorable little girl with the huge feet is from Tiddly Inks and is colored with Copic markers, and the flowers and paper are from Heartfelt Creations.

Thanks for stopping in today.  Remember that you can use code KN10 on the 3 Girl JAM Store for 10% off your whole purchase.  OR you can use the code APRIL to get the Spring Flowers bundle for just $1!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. I love the big feet on this girl! She's so sweet! I hope your today is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card! That little girl is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete