Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Gift Wrap Special

Merry Christmas, Everyone!  I'm up over at the Timeless Twine blog today Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.  What is the BEST thing Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree?  Yes, that's right - gifts from the heart <3

I made a special gift for my step-daughter and wanted the wrapping to be extra special too.  What is the most extra special thing to wrap with?  Yes, that's right - Timeless Twine!   (All of you get 100% on the quiz!!)


I wrapped the package in Kraft-stripped paper, red ribbon and Firecracker Timeless Twine.  The tag is made with a Unity Stamp Company image.  I then created a Firecracker Timeless Twine pom-pom and topped it with a bow.

Here's a close up of the tag:


I know that my step-daughter will love this gift.  Gifts from the heart are the best!  <3  Thanks for stopping by today.  Before you go, be sure to stop by the Timeless Twine / Bella Creationz shop to see all the fun twine and goodies there!

Craftily yours,

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment