Friday, October 24, 2014

Vintage Birthday



Happy Friday Friends with Flair!  

Today, I've got a design team post up over at Cut@Home, but it uses new-to-me Unity Stamp {Consider Yourself Vintage}, so I'm posting it here.

CAH-VintageKN

I also used Heartfelt Creations Antiquity Paper, a Spellbinders Cascading Hearts Card Front Die, some UmWow Studio Chipboard and some Timeless Twine.  I used this card for my hubby's birthday recently.  I think he liked it. 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Craftily yours,

Karen

14 comments:

  1. I love this cute card and great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design with the vintage auto, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous vintage looking card Karen! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! That image is wonderful and I just love the vintage feel - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my friend, this is wonderful! I LOVE the color combo, the image with the chippies.... the whole shebang!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and that great heart paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome vintage card and love the UWS chippies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I refuse to be considered vintage! HAHA...this is very fun. Love that old car and the little hearts.

    ReplyDelete