Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Birdie Thanks and Miss You Stars

For today's post at the Linnie Bloom Design Team Blog, I made a simple card using the bird and leaf shapes from the Linnie Blooms canvas shapes.  I sprayed the bird with Glimmer Mist in spicy mustard and daubered the leaf/wing with Tim Holtz distress paint in spun sugar mixed with Glimmer Mist in party pink to make it a little brighter.




SO easy.  The paper is from MME Indie Chic Saffron.  I distressed the edges with a little Tim Holtz distress ink in walnut and then ran the edges through my Distrezz-It-All.  The lace is from 3 Girl JAM.

The second card today is using the Linnie Bloom canvas stars from the shapes set.  I painted them and spritzed them with inks to create this card for my son (who is in the Army)...


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Before you go, be sure to check out:

Linnie Blooms Catalog/Shop  

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Love both of these, completely different themes/designs and both are just FABULOUS girlie.. That bird is wonderful with the lace trim. Have a super day today. xx

    ReplyDelete