Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sense of Wonder

I have a post today on the Linnie Blooms blog!  For my card today, I used watercolor distress markers to color up this adorable image from Unity Stamp Company (Sense of Wonder).....I love that sentiment so much.

I added one of the Linnie Blooms "Blooms" to the corner.  I first painted it with Tim Holtz distress paint in white and then sprayed yellow Dylusions through a heart stencil from UmWow Studio.  I added a little worn lipstick distress ink to the edges.  I love the texture that these shapes bring to my cards.  It sorta looked to me like the girl was releasing the butterfly towards the sun.  What do you think?  The little flowers are created with molding clay and a cake embellishment mold....then colored with distress markers.  The lace is from 3 Girl JAM, and the paper is Basic Grey (Two Scoops).



Before you go, be sure to check out:

Linnie Blooms Catalog/Shop  


Craftily yours,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment