Saturday, April 26, 2014

Rainy Days


I have a project up at the Cuttin' and Stampin' blog today using these fabulous products.


This stamp-set is so fun, and the paper is GORGEOUS.  Seriously, it's lovely; go get it - HERE!  :)

I used the umbrella die that comes with the stamp-set to cut an umbrella and then created a fun rainy day background with my new Tim Holtz Spritzer (that I purchased at a GREAT deal from Cuttin' and Stampin'.  It not only works with the watercolor markers but also with Copics.  I spritzed blue and grey Copics through the Stripes Tim Holtz layered stencil and then added a lighter blue and some pink to fill in.    


Since rainy days make me happy, I knew it needed some glimmer, so I misted the whole background with Glimmer Mist in Frost.  The clouds and the umbrella are outlined with a little Tim Holtz Black Soot distress ink too.

  

Craftily yours,

Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment