Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Feeling Happy

I've got a card up on the 3 Girl JAM blog today!  Fun!  Our theme this month is yellow, orange and green.  These colors leave a happy feeling..... I used Lil Happy Bird from Unity Stamp company along with the brand new lemon-lime crinkle ribbon from the LG Bundle and some of the distressed lace.




The paper is from a scrap pile, and I am pretty sure it's mostly Country Drive from Echo Park.  (I used the cover sheet to get the pattern strips!)  I'm entering it into Hiding in my Craftroom Scraps Challenge.  The banner chip is UmWow Studio (covered in Cantaloupe Liquid Pearls).

Be sure to stop by the 3 Girl JAM Store --- and don't forget you can use code KN10 to get 10% off. Whoop, whoop! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

Craftily yours,

Karen

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this bright and happy card, Karen! So pretty and full of SPRING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, cute image and Great use of your scraps!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete