Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Twine-tastic Birthday

I'm up on the Timeless Twine blog today with this cutie card.  Our theme this month is something new.  I broke out a 6x6 paper pad (Graphic 45) to create this.  I really love 6x6 paper pads when they are new.....and all the BEST paper choices are there!  I also used a new-to-me stamp from There She Goes that I got on their going-out-of-business sale.  And of course, yummy Timeless Twine in Purple Passion (love the name) and Olive Green!


In talking to my SIL about how I adhere twine to a project, I told her I sometimes use regular glue and sometimes use Stickles.  On this card, I used Stickles!  I love the sparkles!


Thanks for stopping by and have a TWINE-tastic day!

Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Your card is FABULOUS! Love the purple and green together and that twine heart is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete