Monday, January 20, 2014

A Life Without Dreams



I'm up at Cuttin' and Stampin' today presenting a fun tag that I made with all sorts of wonderful products.  Many of these products are sold at Cuttin' and Stampin'.




The recipe for this tag includes
Dylusions inks in Calypso Teal, Crushed Grape and Bubblegum Pink
UmWow Studio and Tim Holtz masks sprayed with Dylusion Ink in White Linen to add some texture to the background
UmWow Studios confetti chip colored up with Liquid Pearls
Tim Holtz distress glitter in Seedless Preserves
Studio 490 Clearly for Art Modeling Film (colored with blue alcohol ink)
Timeless Twine
3 Girl Jam ribbon
Ideology borders and glitter ribbon

I hang funny or inspirational tags and those made by some crafty friends on my wall at work.  I love having a little bit of my crafty side there. 

Craftily yours,

1 comment:

  1. What a neat tag. I sure do need to try Mixed Media. I even bought some supplies, but feel a little intimidated to try. Any suggestions on where to start?

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete