Thursday, November 7, 2013

Silhouette Challenges CH#7 "Anything Holiday


It's time 
for another Challenge here at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Ch# 7 Anything Holiday
Begins: Friday, November 1
Ends: Saturday, November 30

Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC


My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC


Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15.00 GC

For my project this month, I went holiday tag crazy!  I cut a bunch of tags and ornaments, trees, penguins, doilies, and hearts AND a lot of fun!  Cutting "FUN"??  Yes, it is possible! 



Craftily yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. They are all adorable, but the penguin ones, well, there's just something about penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cutest tags ever. I love the papers you used and the adorable images really finish them off. Thanks for being a part of the DT.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete