Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Silhouette Challenges CH#4 "Shaped Card"

Happy day to you!  Happy day for Silhouette Challenges too!  It's time 
for another Challenge over at

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Ch# 4 Shaped Card
Begins: Thursday, August 1
Ends: Saturday, August 31

Sponsors this month are:

My Scrap Chick
Prize: $10.00 GC


My Crafting Channel
Prize: $15.00 Amazon GC



Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
$15..00 GC

I was so excited about this month's project.  My DH and I are avid boaters, so I just knew I had to make a boat-shaped card!  I used a boat that I purchased at the Cameo Store and then rotated in 180 degrees, and lined the two mirror image boats up.  Then, click "Weld" and I had a boat shaped card!  I love being on this DT; I'm learning so much!  I hope that I've inspired someone to take their favorite shape and make a card!


Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

3 comments:

  1. I love this card. Wonderful job. Thanks for being a part of the DT.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I need to learn this welding business!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I wanna make one (said with a whine in my voice). I'll have to try and find that boat 'cause it sure makes a cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete