Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Julie's Blog Hop Winner, Winner!

I had so much fun at the Julie's Blogoversary Hop to Celebrate Friendship.  I want to thank each and every one of you for the time that you took to comment on my projects.  It meant a great deal to me!

I'd love to be able to send each and every one of you a little something, but alas - there is only one winner.  I ran RANDOM.ORG and came up with #28! 

Drum roll.............................the winner is:

Love your cards...I like how cheerful and bright the birthday card is...and I ADORE the bottles of flowers.

SWEET! So much candy in this hop! It's pretty awesome.

Congrats to Rebecca and all the other crafty winners on this hop!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

2 comments:

  1. Whoot for Bek! I'm so glad there have been so many awesome winners! Thanks again for making this such an amazing hop for me, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! I won something! YAAAAAAA-YA...I'll pm you my address from facebook!

    ReplyDelete