Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Craft Space

Last weekend, I was working on a card that needed quite a few cuts on my Cuttlebug.  Because my craft space had "messed" onto the floor, I was having to get up and down from the floor over and over to make these cuts.  WTH.  Seriously!

I'd been wanting an Ikea Expedit for some time, so I just bit the bullet and drove over and got one.  I spent all day organizing my space.  I am printing pictures so I can scrap my before and after pictures, but in the meantime, Authentique challenged us to show them our crafty space.  You'll have to wait for the LOs, but I wanted to enter the challenge showing you some of the after pictures.  I love love love my Expedit!  (Note the empty shelf!  I need more craft supplies!  ha ha ha!!)  BTW, I also love love love my Scrapbox!


Hope you enjoyed your sneaky peak!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment:

  1. How funny....we BOTH have the same storage!!! I have my WorkBox in my stamping room and the IKEA shelf unit in my livingroom. LOVE both!!!

    ReplyDelete