Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fabric Tape Card





  

Submitted to Scrapbook Steals - Monday Card Madness #107

 Scrapbook Steals asked us to make a card inspired by other crafty ladies.  Kelly M made this super cute owl card....  I love owls, and I loved the diagonal pattern.  Decided to do my own version of this card....








My card is made using some fabric tape that I purchased on Scrapbook Steals.  I used the packaging from this tape to make Halloween-ishus Treat containers - no waste here!  I also used a Unity Stamp of the Week set (owl and sentiment....)  I used 1/4" divider to evenly space the tape. So easy, but I really like how my version turned out!


I'm sending this card to a co-worker who recently had a stroke....so young.  My prayers go to her to regain her strength.  I hope this brightens her day.

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment