Friday, August 31, 2012

Twins Graduation - Page 2

Submitted to Creative Scrappers - Sketch 223

In scrapping the second page to the twin's graduation, I used this sketch.

I used the same papers (of course) as I did on the first page.  They are: Bazzill Orange, MME True Blue, EP Paradise Beach, EP Apothecary Emporium, MME Lime Twist Spring, MME So Sophie, and MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite! I really enjoy scrapping from sketches sometimes. It makes me be a little more creative, and on this sketch, I took some creative liberty....

Here's the 2nd page of their graduation lay-out:


The top pic is my husband, me and my oldest son. The bottom pic is the twin's mom, her twin and one of their uncles. Their mom is the youngest of 16 kids! Lots of family there.  I am fortunate that their mom is a nice person. It makes being a step-mom a lot easier. :)  We are all so proud of Michael and James!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)


No comments:

Post a Comment