Friday, August 31, 2012

Twins Graduation - Page 1

Submitted to Scrapbook Steals - Mid Week Mojo Pearl 8

Matt, my husband, has twin boys - Michael and James. In June 2012, they graduated from Woodland High School.  Woodland's colors are orange and white, so to use the lay-out sketch below and match their graduation gowns, I had to dig out a bunch of orangey papers.  My lay-out is based on this sketch.



The papers I used were:  Bazzill Orange, MME True Blue, EP Paradise Beach, EP Apothecary Emporium, MME Lime Twist Spring, MME So Sophie, and MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite! I've got lots of left-overs, so I'll be making some cards tomorrow - Woo Hoo.  The background is cut from a Super 8 punch I purchased on Scrapbook Steals. Wish I'd have gotten more of them and hope for some more!  hint hint!!

Anyway, we are so proud of the young men that they are becoming. They went through high school drug and alcohol free. They are nice guys, smart, and handsome. But then, maybe I'm a little biased!  Anyway, here's the LO:


I love all the patterns and colors. It was a great sketch to use to bring out this lively, happy day!

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)


No comments:

Post a Comment