Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Beautiful Niece - Page 1 Graduation

Submitted to Scrapbook Steals - Mid Week Mojo Pearl 7

My beautiful niece, Katheryn, graduated from 8th grade this year. She's a very smart (4.0 GPA) and very beautiful young lady. It's hard to believe that she's in high school now. It just seems like yesterday that I was changing her diapers!  (She'd say "Geez, Aunt Karen!" to that statement!!  LOL!)

This LO is based on this sketch:


The sketch is super colorful - I love it.  It inspired me to break open some Piggy Tales paper I just got that is so bright and colorful.  Here's my take on the sketch:


The two tall guys on the right are my brother (6'5" tall) and my son (6'4" tall). This project included Piggy Tales paper, Trendy Twine, and some flowers...  I used my Nestabilities die for the butterflies and hearts.  It's hard to see in the picture but I used glitter and glossy accents on the hearts and butterfly.

Craftily yours,

Karen (karey2005)

1 comment: